e-bate Limited was established in 2018 by Founder and CEO Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE, following on from running a successful consultancy and software development business for the prior 12 years.
e-bate Limited is an early stage, very ambitious business. It has developed a SaaS software platform which will revolutionise the way companies maintain margins and increase revenues, through the digitisation and management of rebates, bonuses, commissions and a wide range of other incentives. The business has acquired and implemented two clients. It secured VC investment of £950K in June 2019 and has just secured another £1m, which will be used to continue product development, scale the business and build the team, to take us to Series A.
Our staff are key to the business’ success and growth and we are looking to build a high quality team that will be rewarded accordingly.
To be recognised as the global leader in rebate management.
To be the #1 SaaS rebate management product globally, providing an outstanding user experience from implementation through to product support.
We are one team that operates with pride and passion, always innovating for our customers.
One Team: We are a family, we support and respect each other. We work hard, but we enjoy ourselves along the way. Our work / life balance is important to us
Pride: Pride in our expertise and in everything we do. No one offers the same high level of professional and tailored service to our clients that we do.
Passion: We are passionate about what we do. We have no fear. We strive to provide a best in class service.
Innovative: We are always looking forward. Continuously improving and perfecting the product based on customer feedback.
Are you ready for the next step in your career in a well-funded SaaS business, born out of an international multi-award-winning software consultancy?
As part of our current expansion e-bate is looking to add an experienced Angular Developer to its growing team. You will be working directly along-side our CTO and with our Development Team Lead to help us iterate on our existing web front-end. We are looking for individuals who are self motivated, have a passion for learning and who enjoy solving customer problems with creativity and ingenuity.
You will be a quality focused individual with excellent communication and problem solving skills. You will have a strong understanding of agile principles and be passionate about creating iterative great software in a continuous development approach.
If you are passionate about development culture and solving problems through creating great software then this is the role for you.
You will be based in our Leicestershire office, but may be required to travel to client sites.
What You’ll Do
- Be the core developer on the front-end of the e-bate platform
- Maintain the existing front-end whilst working on a new iterative design
- Have the opportunity to influence the design of the product moving forwards
- Work with the development team lead in setting standards for front-end development
- Work with our DevOps team to assist us on our journey towards continuous delivery
- Become an expert in e-Bate and a wide range of industry tools.
- Work with our product owner to identify translate user requirements into best in class software.
It is essential that you have
- Knowledge of Angular, Typescript and Jasmine
- Knowledge of Unit Testing
- Knowledge of CSS
- Knowledge of KendoUI
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of engineering principles and such as design patterns, SOLID etc.
- Have the ability to create high preforming scalable front-ends
- Have come from an agile background
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
- The desire to learn, improve and work together.
- Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging, and automation.
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement.
- A full clean drivers’ licence is necessary.
It would be a bonus if you have
- Knowledge of React
- Knowledge of Micro Front-ends
- Knowledge of devOps pipelines
- Knowledge of scaling SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of Jira
Our Tech Stack
- .NET Core
- Docker, Azure DevOps
- Angular with NodeJS
- Azure DBaaS and MS-SQL
- Entity Framework
What do you get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working, with the opportunity to work from home
- Tailored training scheme