Business Analyst – Rebate Management (Fintech SaaS)
e-bate is an advanced B2B, SaaS Fintech solution for Rebate Management with a growing corporate customer base.
We provide innovative software solutions to help businesses efficiently manage and optimize their B2B rebate programs. Our platform, built on AWS infrastructure, empowers our retail, distribution and manufacturing clients to streamline rebate calculation processes, enhance financial visibility and maximize profitability.
We are searching for a seasoned Senior Business Analyst with a robust financial background with experience in retail, distribution or manufacturing sectors and preferably expertise in rebate management or customer/supplier incentives.
The successful candidate will be a key player in our client interactions, acting as a bridge between their business process and financial intricacies, and our SaaS technical solution roadmap and product developments. They will also help turn the technical capabilities inherent in the platform into product and feature formulations alongside our product team. This role demands a fundamental understanding of financial planning, coupled with technical acumen to navigate the data, which is integral to our product.
- Leverage your industry and financial background to understand client financial planning and trading partner processes within supply chains
- Analyse and interpret financial data to identify opportunities for rebate optimization and revenue enhancement through reporting, analytics or workflow developments
- Engage with clients at a strategic level to comprehend their financial objectives and challenges related to rebate management.
- Collaborate with clients to translate and deploy their rebate strategies and processes into e-bate’s SaaS platform model
- Conduct in-depth analysis of client requirements, specifically focusing on financial implications and forecasting.
- Translate financial requirements into detailed technical specifications for the product and development teams.
Data Management and Analysis:
- Utilise your love of data to navigate and analyse complex financial datasets within the databases and calculation engine that sits at the core of our product.
- Collaborate with data engineering teams to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and relevance for financial analysis.
- Help the Customer Success/Experience team with the on-boarding process and translation of client data to our own solution format.
- Demonstrate a strong technical understanding of and experience in working on supply-chain technologies, including ERP and enterprise finance platforms
- Experience of SaaS platform technologies, particularly in the fintech sector
- Work closely with product and engineering development teams to contribute to and deliver the technical roadmap, ensuring the product aligns with both financial and technical expectations
- Act as a conduit between clients and the product team, providing insights into financial requirements and strategic goals.
- Work closely with UX/UI teams to ensure the user interface reflects financial best practices and supports intuitive financial planning.
Support and Training:
- In support of the CX team, provide expert-level support to clients during onboarding and ongoing product usage, with a focus on financial reporting and analysis aspects.
- Develop and conduct advanced training sessions for clients, emphasizing financial planning and optimization strategies.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field or an engineering/computer science qualification with subsequent experience in finance and accounting
- Proven experience as a Senior Business Analyst in the fintech industry, ideally with a focus on rebate management and financial planning.
- In-depth understanding of financial accounting principles and structures, forecasting, planning and reporting
- Strong SQL proficiency and experience with database management.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills with a focus on financial conversations.
- Technical aptitude with the ability to work closely with development teams.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
If you are a motivated Senior Business Analyst looking to make a significant impact in the fintech industry and are eager to contribute to the growth of a cutting-edge SaaS platform, we encourage you to apply.
e-bate is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are a friendly team that fosters an atmosphere of creativity, responsibility and genuine communication.
Interested? Drop Adrian Leu a message on firstname.lastname@example.org