e-bate Limited was established in 2018 by Founder and CEO Leanne Bonner-Cooke MBE, following on from running a successful consultancy and software development business for 12 years.
e-bate is an early stage, very ambitious business. It has developed a SaaS platform which will revolutionise the way companies maintain margins and increase revenues, through the digitisation and management of rebates, bonuses, commissions and a wide range of other incentives. The business has acquired and implemented two clients. It secured VC investment of £950K in June 2019 and is just securing another £1m, which will be used to continue product development, scale the business and build the team to take it to Series A.
Our staff are key to the business’s success and growth and we are looking to build a high-quality team that will be rewarded accordingly.
To be recognised as the global leader in rebate management.
To be the #1 SaaS rebate management product globally, providing an outstanding user experience from implementation through to product support.
Innovating – We are continuously improving and innovating our product, based on customer feedback.
Achieving – We deliver outcomes and results. We get things done when we say we will.
Improving – We find the root causes of problems and come up with solutions to solve them.
Engaging – We are creating a culture where people can be their best.
Are you ready for the next step in your career in a well-funded SaaS business, born out of an international multi-award-winning software consultancy? e-bate is looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer. You will have a deep passion for solving customer problems with software enhancements.
You will support our Customer Success team as a technical resource, supporting our clients and our engineering teams. We’re looking for individuals who are self-motivated, have a passion for learning new tools, and who enjoy solving challenging customer problems with creativity and ingenuity.
You’ll work alongside our Customer Success, Product and Engineering teams. They are a distributed team, so you will be used to working with distributed teams and provide valuable product feedback, ultimately improving the e-bate experience for all of our customers.
Our focus is to provide businesses in construction, pharmaceuticals, FMCG, manufacturing and automotive sectors with the most comprehensive solution to help them better manage their end to end price and rebate management process to mitigate risk and increase profitability.
You are a business-focused Azure DevOps Engineer obsessed with defining and refining the Continuous Integration and Continuous Development approach. As an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer you have worked with SaaS or web-based applications in the past.
You are the right person for this role if you are proactive, motivated, organised, responsible and able to work well in a fast-paced, team oriented and entrepreneurial environment. The role requires excellent communications skills.
You will be based in our Leicestershire office, but may be required to travel to client sites.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and grow the DevOps Team to support our Engineering Team
- Handle First and Second Line Support Tickets raised by our Customers, and work with our Engineering Team for 3rd Line Support
- Accountable for the design, performance, and operation support of:
- Cloud (Azure) environment
- CI/CD (Azure DevOps)
- Containers (Kubernetes)
- Support business-critical integrations using our implementation tools
- Educate customers to help them become experts at using the product
- Collaborate with our Customer Success, Product, and Engineering teams to build processes to ensure successful customer implementations
- Become an expert in e-bate and a wide range of industry tools
- Work directly with customers to identify and resolve a range of support issues, from simple to complex
What We Need from You:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience deploying and managing applications hosted on Azure
- Experience with CI/CD automation using Azure DevOps
- Experience of Microsoft Application Insights or similar Telemetry tooling
- Experience in Containerisation using Docker/Kubinettes
- Experience writing technical project requirements and maintain effective professional relationships with all clients and organise all project materials
- Experience working with REST APIs and software integrations
- Experience working with clients to monitor all software implementation lifecycle and assist make appropriate configuration to software
- Knowledge of a number of different SaaS tools
- Knowledge of scaling SaaS solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- The desire to learn, improve and work together
- Passionate about troubleshooting, debugging and automation
- Coachability, openness to feedback and dedication to consistent self-improvement
- A full clean drivers’ licence is necessary
Our Tech Stack:
- .NET Core
- Docker, Azure DevOps
- Angular with NodeJS
- Azure DBaaS and MS-SQL
What do you get in return:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme